Monday, January 23, 2012

Clearly The Cutest Thing I Ever Made


I cannot begin to tell you how delighted I am with these little baby booties. I keep showing them to people and saying "squeeeeee!"

I got the pattern from Ravelry (The Cutest Booties), which if you are a knitter or crocheter and you have not discovered Ravelry, you should go there immediately, and be prepared to lose a day.

The woman who came up with the pattern writes a blog (The Yarn Harlot)about knitting and such, that I read almost every day. She taught me how to knit socks, for which I am eternally grateful. She lives in Toronto, and I would totally try to meet her and be her friend if it wasn't entirely too stalkerish.

I haven't decided who's fat little feet will be encased in these adorable little booties, but I'm sure some baby will come along. (They have a habit of doing that.) When it happens, I will be ready!
 

No comments: