Friday, December 14, 2007

There Are No Words.

I thought I'd seen it all, really I had. (Twenty-five years in the beauty biz will do that for you.)

But then, wandering around the internet I found this site: Kitty Wigs, and I tell you, I was gobsmacked. Well, wouldn't you be?







Apparently they really are wigs for your cat. Isn't this just about the creepiest thing you've ever seen? I mean, that's going to haunt you for days, isn't it? But wait, there's more.....






Apart from the fact that I cannot conceive of parting with fifty buck for one of these horrors, I shiver at the very idea of the unadulterated loathing with which Toby would greet his new adornment. He'd eviserate me in my sleep.
No, there will be no be-wigged cats at Chez Loudshoes, not until Toby comes up with the fifty bucks himself, anyway.

No comments: