Saturday, July 3, 2010

Out On Parole.

It's official! I'm off work and on holidays!
We are heading up to the cottage for a week, just as soon as I am all packed. (Which, if I don't get off the computer, might be Tuesday.)
The Mister is bringing his laptop for the first time, which, for me, it part heresy and part wonderful....I'm not sure which feeling is winning the battle for my soul. On the one hand, I feel like the cottage is the one week where this far-too-electronic-addicted family unplugs and enjoys life without distractions. On the other hand, I love my computer. So, I am conflicted.
But the up-side is that, if there is a decent wi-fi connection at the beach, I can still post on the blog. If not, I will see you all in a week!!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Bon Voyage! Or, happy camping! Whatever. Anyway, I just went through this a couple of weeks ago while in the Mountains. Good thing the kids kept me jumping or I would have totally lost it while going without Internet Access.
Enjoy.
Your Friend, m.