Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Faster, Higher, Yawn.

The Olympics are on at the moment, and I have to admit, they hold almost no interest for me whatsoever. I'm completely alone, it would seem, on this one, because when it comes up that I couldn't care less about who "medals" (a term that makes me grit my teeth) in what, it earns me a look usually reserved for seeing-eye-dog thieves.

I found this on YouTube the other day, and this, this makes me almost want to watch the Olympics. If I could be assured that I would see something this entertaining every day, I'd be glued to the set. This clip was from the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, and not only do I love "Eric the Eel", it's the Australian commentary that really makes it for me.

Eddie the Eel gives me way more to think about than Michael Phelps.

No comments: