Monday, April 25, 2011

Amazing Race, Unfinished Business Episode 9

Oh, crap on a cracker! I'm so disappointed the Cowboys are out! They looked like they might have been last without that U-Turn, but with the way the leg was designed, there was no way they could catch up with that. I hope the Powers That Be didn't make them eat all that cheese.

That? was a LOT of cheese. Good thing no one is lactose-intolerant. That would have made for a very uncomfortable night. For everyone.

How awful would it have been if Justin and Zev had bailed on the fondue task, only to be U-Turned and have to do it anyway??

I think that shot of Zev looking like he's about to die will be my new desktop.

Why are all the eating tasks accompanied by very loud, very annoying music? Does that make eating a truck load of food harder or easier? Or does every country have a traditional "This Will Make You Puke!" musical institution that I don't know about?

Is map-reading that hard? There seems to always be people on reality shows that cannot read a map....I thought maps were pretty simple, but I guess not. And why would you continually volunteer for tasks that include reading maps when you suck at them? (I'm looking at you, Vyxin.)

Speaking of Vyxin, I wish she would stop calling Kent a "girl". I take offence....I'm a girl and could kick his bony little ass.

I think that was the pissiest we've seen the Globetrotters with each other. When Flight Time lost the two luggage receipts, Big Easy groused for a minute or two, and then they got on with it. Contrast that to Kent's "Neverending Song of Pain". God, that man (and I use the term loosely) could enter the Olympics if "Whining" was an event.

Thing 1 and I looked at each other with absolute HORROR when we found out what Gary and Mallory had to to on the Speedbump. We are both terrible at mental math, and if you add in a bit of stress and a smidgen of sleep-deprivation, neither of us could have figured that out even with a calculator and a tutorial. I think we would have probably just lay down on the road and wept. Let me sit on an ice chair for 10 minutes any day.

Next week: It looks like Kent is going to get his ass handed to him by Big Easy! Can't wait!

Until next week!

No comments: