Monday, October 6, 2008

Amazing Race 13 Ep. 2

Goodbye Nearly Anonymous Couple Who Will Never Get Married Now. I think she should take note that in the "Things I Am Grateful For" list, she came in fourth. After "his looks". Not exactly a keeper, if you ask me.

Terrance is one big fat baby, no? Honestly, what grown man says things like "If you would be so kind as to blow on it", let alone a boo-boo the size of a Who. He has managed to out-hissy Mirna, and that is really saying something. Sarah's not much better; "and they didn't even say hi to us!"

Is it just me, or did that whole episode at the airport gate seem bizarre? He and NFL guy were getting all up in each other's faces, and then they were kissing and hugging like Grade 7 girls. Ken is the new Spazz-Wrangler.

I also liked the part when he wanted to get ice cream and Sarah said "sure, because we're sightseeing". Maybe he just needed a nap. Or a Midol.

Wow, that Tina has magical powers. Did you hear that she "made" the airline pony up for a bigger plane? She kinda reminds me of Endora.
When Tina washes her face at night, what do you think happens to her eyebrows? They are disturbing, to say the least, when they are drawn on with an apparently very sharp little pencil, but when they are gone, I'd say it's even scarier.


I very much like the two comic book geeks, even if they do appear to be very sweaty. They rocked that detour task, even though it would have had me tearing my hair out in nanoseconds. And when they said "Do, or not do. There is no try.", Thing 1 turned to me in amazement and said "that's what you always say!". I think she thought I made that up myself.

Thing 1 and I were howling at the the Divorcees digging in the sand for their "container", since said container was the size of a bus, and probably not immediately under their feet. (I know they didn't know the "container" was that big, but it still made us laugh.)

One of my favorite moments of the night: when Aja yelled "aw, hay-yell" coming up to the Pit Stop.

Phil in his yummy orangy-red shirt was seriously distracting.

Until next week!

No comments: