Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Amazing Race 13 Ep. 4

Oh, Blondes, you were very nice to have around, but really? you were cannon fodder from the start. But so cheerful, I rather liked them. ("It's like a puzzle." Gee, ya think?)

PHIL'S DAD!! Best. Greeter. Ever!! (I was reading on the web that, apparently, they had originally tried to get Phil's dad's house as the Pit Stop for this leg of the race, but that it didn't work out. A million kinds of awesome, that is.) I loved Phil's eye roll when his dad wanted to give the girls a hug, like, even when you are a hot, Kiwi, reality show big-wig, your dad can still embarrass you.
I also heard that Phil and his dad spent about 10 hours in that field, between the first and last teams to arrive.

I will never look at a glass of kiwi juice quite the same way again....who knew it was so hard to get? Also, I will not be able to get the image of stinky, smelly, dirty feet producing that juice. None for me, thanks!

Terence is a big whiny baby, no? Telling Sarah she shouldn't open the envelope "because [she] doesn't do it right"? Shouldn't he be getting his blanky and a nap right about now? What do you think will happen if he gets arrested and ends up in a Turkish prison? He will probably blame that on her too. And "touch my hair or something"??? I loathe him.

Favorite Line of the Night: from Dallas..."and all I could think of was 'please don't eat my mom'."
Also, from one of the frat boys: "Why did I have to wear pants today!?!" (If I had a nickle for every time I thought that to myself.....)

I also loved the part where the Maori tribesman was scaring the pants off the Belle.

That was one of the most horrific Fast Forwards ever. I don't like heights, and I think I would have just burst into flames when that tower swayed in the winds. That Tina is one tough bird. (Although she didn't seem to have much of a problem with the helicopter ride, which, as you might have noticed, is high.)

Jerome the Gnome!

Until next week!

No comments: