Monday, March 24, 2008

Bye Bye Bunny

This weekend marked the end of forty days without chocolate. And although I hadn't missed it all that much over the past six weeks, I certainly was happy enough to say "well, hello!" again.In anticipation, I bought a Lindor bunny a couple of days ago, and it has been calling to me from the top shelf of the cupboard ever since. It was all I could do to tell that bunny what he could do with himself until I was ready for him.

My sister-in-law has her own chocolate company, Cocomira, and she makes some incredible stuff, for which I alternately love her and despise her. (When I have Hazelnut Crunch in the house, it is impossible to resist, and I have been known to eat an entire container in one sitting, without sharing.) She has shown me the difference between good chocolate and mediocre chocolate, so at least I am enjoying my path to ruination so much better.

The kids Easter chocolate poses no threat to my well-being whatsoever, I can leave that crappy stuff alone without any problem. But the Lindor bunny? That is an entirely different matter.


Here is a short history of it's speedy demise:

Worth every calorie.

No comments: