Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Amazing Race 14, Ep. 2, Again

Many thanks to Thing 1 for taking over my blogging duties yesterday. The Mister and I went to a hair show in Toronto, which necessitated us getting up at 5 a.m. and getting home at 9:30 p.m. As much as I tried to type out the blog on the Mister's IPod Touch, I got a headache after the third or fourth stab at logging on to my website on that teeny-tiny screen, and abandoned the whole escapade before I had a stroke.

Just a few things to add to Thing 1's analysis of the Race:
  • As much as I liked Steve and Linda, who seemed like very nice people, I was happy enough to see them go. Every time she wailed "he's going to hate me" it was like watching kittens drowning. I just couldn't bear seeing them go through this anymore.
  • It's a good thing my brother and I aren't running this race, because we would still be there throwing pies at each other, because that is a life-long sibling wish, I don't care who you are. On the other hand, I would have real trouble throwing pies in my mother's face. That's just not right.
  • the flight attendants have not been able to capitalize either on their looks or their extensive travelling experience yet, it would seem. Somehow I would have thought that their superiority in both would have prevented them from hauling around a large, random hunk of wood for what seemed like a very long time.
  • "Your Target Is Your Partner's Face" is going on a t-shirt.

No comments: