Monday, March 1, 2010

Amazing Race 16, Episode 3

I think I could seriously love those cowboys. Except I'd have to teach them how to swear. The are sneaky smart...pulling over to the side of the road? Excellent. AND they recogized Butch Cassidy. Woo hoo!

Oh my gravy! Read the clue read the clue READ THE CLUE!!!!! Serioulsly, how many of them would have finished that "Horse Sense" task sooner if they had just read the freaking clue better???

I liked the moms, and am sorry to see them go. They were very nice to each other. Maybe they should have prayed a little earlier. Can you imagine the Gaybros from last season at that lassoing task?

Jerome the Gnome! Good to see you again. I liked when the one cowboy (I still have no idea who is who.) deadpanned "the gnome has a very good poker face, I couldn't tell when he was bluffing at all. He should go to Vegas." I saw everyone hauling Jerome the Gnome around, but did anyone give it to Phil at the Amazing Bathmat? I didn't see anyone do so...maybe they still have Jerome.

The Lesbian Team is going to implode, I just know it. They seem to have no ability to roll with the punches...they're having the sort of fights we usually see at around episode 8 or 9. But Carol did have the Favorite Line of the Night: "Pretend it's my face."

My other Favorite Line of the Night: "I'm 57, what doesn't hurt." That came from the Most Anonymous Team Ever, the father and daughter who painted the random room in Chile. They seem to only show up for a minute or two every episode.

Oh, and "We should never reproduce."

That Head Bandit was definitely a bad ass. I could just tell.

Man, I've had food poisoning a couple of times, and believe me, there is no "guessing" about it involved whatsoever. It's nasty, like your body says "everybody out! Two exits! No waiting!" At first you are afraid you're going to die, and then you're afraid you're NOT going to die. Its truly awful, and there's no way I'd have been able to get up and go after a few hours, even with an IV. Speaking of which, would you EVER go to a hospital in a foreign country where you didn't speak the language and let them do anything to you unless it was a life-or-death emergency???? Not me.

Note to self: book a holiday to Argentina and Chile immediately. It looks spectacular.

Until next week!

No comments: