Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shirt Happens

Thing 1 recently received an awesome t-shirt, which she wore to school yesterday. She said she spent the entire day watching people approach her, contort themselves into ridiculous positions, and then laugh.

One girl read the shirt from top to bottom, and said "I don't get it", not realizing that she had perfectly read the upside-down writing. Thing 1 and I decided that that girl would be our number one choice for the role of "Indispensible, Smart Sidekick" if ever we were chosen for a super-secret spy mission.
Exhibit A:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have trouble putting that shirt on myself in the morning when I'm half awake. I have to guess it would take me at least 2 maybe 3 tries.

Cool shirt.

Mrs. Loudshoes said...

Jude~ I once nearly dislocated a shoulder trying to put on a shirt when I was half asleep....turns out it was a pillowcase.