Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Aftermath.

Like Uncle Joe, I'm a-movin' kinda slow today. I had that tooth out yesterday, and today is passing by in a painkiller-induced haze. Like going to your staff Christmas party, I'm enjoying the aftermath much, much more than the event itself.

My dentist is a very nice man, who's not all that big but,boy, he can really pack a wallop. And he's kind of shy and gentle.Honestly, you would never know he is freakishly strong from the looks of him. But at one point I thought he was actually trying to pry my bottom jaw right out of my head. Note to self: Do NOT get in a bar-brawl with Dr. Luzzi; he will kick. your. ass.

As I said, I'm enjoying the painkillers very much, and the all-pudding diet is going down a treat too. This is my one chance to legitimately eat chocolate ice-cream for breakfast, and I am sincerely making the most of it.

There is a hole the size of a Buick in my mouth, and that will take some getting used to. The bridge does not go in for a couple of months. This could be the weight-loss programme of a lifetime!

I'm going back up to bed now to watch tv and eat pudding. It's like a dream come true.

No comments: